With more consistency, I hope the mislead can find guidance in these jewels I place down for the good people. Another week and my cape is still out, flailing in the wind of success. Dodging close calls of defeat.
- The letdown of seeing the ex of a dope chick and he has the swag of the intern in the IT department is traumatizing.
- Twitter is a hurt woman’s psychologist. They lay down on that social networking couch and let it all out.
- A baby father appreciation day to women would be like raid to a roach.
- I wonder if there will be more participants in the Presidential Election than the twitter brackets from my followers …
- Women that call their kids father “sperm donor” are the weakest. I wonder what he labels you as….”