People love, love, love lists!! More often than not, the lists I come across rank people based on some subjective opinion. The rebel in me of course has to do something different so here’s my list of 7 Fun, Dope Things to do With Your #Him:
- Race. “Last one to the car is a rotten egg!” Remember that as a child? Next time you leave the store or wherever with your boo, yell it out and take off. It will set a playful mood and give you a little workout.
- Attack him! Go to the store and buy a couple nerf guns, sit one on the counter with a note that reads, “Welcome home from work. I bought you this new toy, I have one too, and as of now you’re under attack.”
- Wrestle! Renact a WWF match or act like you’re in gym class in the 3rd grade again. See who taps out first.
- Go to the Park. Do the monkey bars, swing, and go down the slide. Have a picnic, roll around in the grass, or build a fort.
- Something New. Do something neither of you have done before. I like adrenalin rushes so I’d pick something adventurous.
- Game time. Play a board game, rock, paper, scissors, or tic tack toe, or go to a game room.
- Story time. Tell each other bed time stories, they can be scary or disguise your fantasies in them, let your imagination run wild!
Clearly I think I’m Peter Pan, I love staying in touch with my inner child. These things will keep your relationship fun, strengthen the bond between you and your partner, and exercise your creativity. As adults we get so wrapped up in our responsibilities that we forget about wholesome fun that doesn’t involve alcohol, drugs, or sex.
If you have any other ideas or do one of these, feel free to comment below!!!
Follow me on twitter- @ImDesi
Check out my ebook- “Get Your Mind Right”