So, I haven’t given you guys a recipe in a while, maybe I have but clearly, you all do not care. I posted this on my instagram and It was loved so much, I decided to share. Here’s my Miso Chilean Sea Bass Recipe. I hope you enjoy.
- 1/3 cup sake
- 1/3 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1/3 cup miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1/3 Cup (packed) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 Lbs of Chilean sea bass cut into Filets
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Whisk together the sake, mirin, soy sauce, brown sugar, and miso paste in a bowl to make the marinade. Place the sea bass in a large sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the sea bass. Chill in refrigerator 4-5 hours. Arrange the fillets on a baking sheet. Discard the marinade.
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Prop the oven door to remain slightly ajar.
- Bake the sea bass under the broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 9 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped green onions to serve.